The FTNLS program offers a number of free registrations for this symposium to 60 academics from Flemish universities, VIB or scientists from the Center of excellence ( imec, VITO, iMinds, ILVO, SKC.CEN, EORTC and ITG) and 30 academics from other than Flemish universities. To be considered for this free registration, online registration needs to be done by
June 20 July 1.
Update July 8:
- All free registrations have been taken. Participants receiving a free registration have been informed by email about the waived registration
- From now on payment of the indicated registration fee is required. Your registration will only be final after receipt of the appropriate fee
||PhD students: 150 euro
Other: 200 euro
|Academics from other than Flemish universities||PhD students: 150 euro
Other: 200 euro
- Online abstract book
- Coffee breaks
- Welcome reception on Thursday
- Sandwich lunch on Thursday and Friday
Please transfer the amount indicated in the mail, net of all charges, by bank transfer, to account:
IBAN: BE79 4400 3462 5133
All bank remittance charges should be paid by the sender. In order to confirm your payment, please send the remittance slip via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case your institute is paying the registration fee and requires an invoice, please make sure you have all invoice details ready during online registration.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
For cancellations of your registration, a written request must be sent to the Secretariat. Please note that refund will be made after the conference and bank charges will be deducted from the refund amount. The registration fees are refundable as specified below.
- Notified before August 1, 2014: 100 % refund (less 50 euro handling fee)
- Notified between August 1 and August 31, 2014: 50% refund (less 50 euro handling fee)
- No refund on cancellations after August 31, 2014
In case you have a free registration and you are prevented from coming, please inform us, so that other persons can attend the symposium.